FWS ORIENTATION FOR ON-CAMPUS JOBS
FWS Orientation -- Part 3
What is ’s On-line FWS Job Search?
This allows you to search the FWS job database for specific work-study job assignments. You can access this job bank from any computer with an internet connection at any time of the day or night.
What are the steps for a successful on-line job search?
1. Login to the online student employment website: https://hunter.studentemployment.ngwebsolutions.com/
2. Every on-campus job is listed on this website.
3. You must accept the 'find a job agreement' before beginning your search for a job.
4. Once you find a job that interests you, complete the FWS job application and submit it to the supervisor; supervisors will send an email to your Hunter College email address. You may apply for multiple jobs, but you can only accept one position.
5. The supervisor will contact you via email to set up an appointment for an interview.