FWS ORIENTATION FOR ON-CAMPUS JOBS
FWS Orientation -- Part 3
What is ’s On-line FWS Job Search?
This allows you to search the FWS job database for specific work-study job assignments. You can access this job bank from any computer with an Internet connection at any time of the day or night.
What are the steps for a successful on-line job search?
1. Logon to the On-line Student employment web site: https://hunter.studentemployment.ngwebsolutions.com/
2. Every on-campus job is listed on this web site.
3. You must accept the 'find a job agreement' before beginning your search for a job.
4. Once you find a job that interests you, complete the FWS job application and summit it to the supervisor; supervisors will only contact you at your email. You may apply for multiple jobs, but you can only accept one position.
5. The supervisor will contact you via email to set up an appointment for an interview.